Monday, January 02, 2006

Roses and rain; Steve Sansweet

Happy new year from soggy Southern California! If you saw the Rose Parade this morning, you know what I'm talking about. A beautiful parade, as usual, but I'm glad I happened to be indoors watching it.

You know, sometimes I remember my small collection of Star Wars memorabilia and feel proud. And then, of course, I read this story about Steve Sansweet's ultimate collection and want to run and hide! I'm not kidding, folks, his collection is huge. If you've been a die-hard Star Wars collector for a while, you've probably already heard of Steve. Now we finally get a peek at how he takes care of such a massive collection. You can read all about it at http://www.rebelscum.com/ranchoobiwan.asp . Special thanks to the folks at Rebelscum.com and theforce.net for sharing this article!